Our company has recently been set up offices in Malta. They have been set up abroad for a number of years and they operate in the gases industry, They need to employ a Growth Marketing Manager to spearhead their growth both locally and abroad.
- You will be the driving force behind all the digital marketing initiatives
- You'll develop, implement, track and optimize digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- You'll own all of the company's marketing channels and measure their success
- You'll be in charge of creating a digital marketing strategy that supports our overarching business goals
- Ensure acquisition, retention and loyalty of customers
- You'll work together with the content marketer and designer to craft beautiful and compelling stories for campaigns
- You will set up and manage the comoany's HubSpot/Marketing Automation portals
- Optimizing for all channels (search, paid, social, email, referral, etc).
- Delivering ROI through custom-built digital marketing strategies for the company
- Monitors long-term performance while making adjustments for short-term gain, never sacrificing campaign objectives.
- Own the full-funnel experience
- Collaborate with the Sales team, external Marketing agencies and Board to deliver strategic, comprehensive campaigns across all marketing facets, including inbound as the core methodology
Salary Package will be commensurate to experience
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Possess an understanding of target audience media consumption patterns that may impact the design and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing plan elements
- Experience working with Hubspot
- Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics
- A data-driven approach to decision making
- Have research, presentation, and bargaining skills
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative
Education & Experience
- Degree in a marketing-centered discipline.will be considered as an asset
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing;
Job Reference: KW363
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.