A standalone position for a Group Marketing Executive has become available with one of Malta's leading group of companies. They are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their growing team and help them create and implement marketing strategies for the group.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing marketing campaigns that promote our products and services to customers. They will also be responsible for researching and analyzing market trends and customer feedback to identify opportunities for growth. Additionally, they will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with external vendors and partners.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies for the group
• Research and analyze market trends and customer feedback
• Develop and manage relationships with external vendors and partners
• Create and manage marketing campaigns
• Monitor and report on campaign performance
• Manage budgets and track expenses
• Prepare and present reports to senior management
• Support other marketing activities as needed
• Must be able to work on own initiative
• Excellent communication and communication skills
• Good level of written and spoken English and Maltese
• Creative and a doer
Education and Experience:
• A Degree or relevant qualification in Marketing
• 5 years of experience in marketing, experience in retail will be given preference
A good remuneration package will be discussed with the right candidate
Job Reference: WI774
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.