Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their growing team.
- Designing and implementing aspects of all projects for print and digital collateral, whilst ensuring projects are completed on schedule
- Giving priority and managing multiple projects ensuring optimal handling of design tangible for all teams
- Contributing to the development of the company's creative direction, as well as its brand guidelines, ideal procedures, and standards.
- Supporting the marketing team's efforts with creative design ideas and materials, as well as by contributing to and carrying out fresh branding initiatives across both online and offline platforms.
- Managing the creation and delivery of all branded materials, including business cards, invites, and presentations for internal and external audiences (offline and online).
- All websites and social media platforms are updated and maintained with creative features and aspects that are interesting to the audience. This is true for creative input and execution for any of the companies online channels.
- Creating innovative concepts that simplify and improve communication for complex telecom systems while adjusting to the various industrial verticals.
- As you conduct your research and consider customer input, keep up with the latest trends in graphic design.
- Communicating with other team members as well as external stakeholders throughout projects.
- Other tasks which might be assigned by management
Working hours are Monday to Friday normal office hours with an element of flexibility.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Portfolio of illustrations and other related projects
- Experience in working with UX and UI environment (B2B) will be considered an asset
- Must have a strong work ethic and flare for design
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team and identify and resolve issues
- Organised, methodical and meticulous with an eye for detail and aesthetics
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, changing priorities and multiple tasks
Education & Experience
- A qualification in a related area
- 2 years experience working as a graphic designer
- Strong knowledge of print and graphic design and knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- An understanding of Premier Pro, After Effects and Adobe XD is not a must but individual who have will be given preference
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML and WordPress would be considered an asset
- flexible work arrangements
- Career Progression
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discount on Insurance Policies
- Gym and Fitness allowance
Job Reference: IX006
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.