Our client is a hybrid tech and service company with sustained double-digit growth rates for over a decade. The company has a culture that enables everyone to challenge, is results-driven & impactful. Its five complementary brands are market leaders and setters. This role is of particular importance as the company enters a key stage in its development.
We are looking for a creative, analytical and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research and actively engaging with the business to optimise performance.
- Researching & suggest effective advertising trends
- Developing & implementing a digital marketing strategy that can out-perform the competition
- Developing email marketing & online campaigns that will increase engagement with the current customer base
- Managing the digital marketing calendar, tracking digital marketing performance and optimising as needed
- Working closely with colleagues to fine-tune content ensuring it’s impactful when it reaches the customer, being vocal with your ideas and participating in brainstorming to identify the optimal solutions
- Preparing & updating digital marketing reports, participating in the analysis of marketing campaigns and identifying room for improvement
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics and other online marketing tools
- Good knowledge of keyword use and how it applies to digital marketing
- Highly structured, pro-active, hands-on, results-oriented & multi-tasking marketer
- Strong analytical & time-management skills
- Resilient with a hunger to succeed
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing role or similar
- Experience with email marketing & base engagement campaigns will be considered an asset
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a similar field will be considered an asset
Job Reference: SM050
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.