Our client is seeking a person that has specialised experience in Digital Marketing & SEO.Executive. Forming part of the Marketing team and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The execution and optimization of the online Marketing Campaigns and efforts.
- To implement and manage the social media strategy, including creating monthly plans for social media pages.
- Liaise with designers to create new, creative artworks and marketing material.
- Monitor the ongoing company presence on social media and suggest solutions to increase visibility and engagement.
- Create monthly reports to measure the success and performance of every social media campaign and ad-hoc post.
- Create internal and external newsletters.
- Coordinate with the creative content team to guide them into developing targeted SEO friendly content.
- Work with our in-house developers to manage ongoing onsite SEO optimisations.
- Set-up, manage and measure A/B tests.
- Assist with the management of paid campaigns where required.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using Google Analytics.
- Report regularly on marketing campaigns.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
Skills & Experience
- A passionate digital marketer with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in an SEO position.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- An effective communicator with great interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative and diplomatic team player who is well-organised and efficient.
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload to hit deadlines consistently.
- Hands-on, driven and motivated.
- You are data-savvy, analytical with a knack for reporting.
- You will have an excellent command of English
- Currently living in Malta.
Skill-sets and Requirements
Currently living in Malta
Job Reference: GH750
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.