Our client is a very successful and fast-growing Technology Company is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager In this position you will report directly to the CEO and manage the marketing process, creating and executing various online (or offline) strategies and projects. You will own and oversee the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising campaigns, and the online pre-sales funnel for client acquisition
- To take effective control of the development of sales-qualified leads through marketing.
- Take on all digital channels owned (or managed) by the company with a view to increasing conversions, engagement and brand awareness.
- The planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns including both offline and online activities.
- Completing the development of the new website in line with our new, established, visual language.
- Writing (or supervising the writing of) copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Implementing and monitor digital campaigns and their spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign as well as an After-Action-Review on the performance.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met. i
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Advising technical teams on setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Managing the suppliers to the marketing team.
- Drive inbound and outbound SEO efforts.
- Manage all email newsletters with personalised content for different cohorts
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferable) in Marketing or a related field. Google Certification would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in a similar role. Minimum 4 years of direct experience.
- Strong project management/organisational skills. Possibly experience in managing direct reports in the role.
- Demonstrable experience in being a brand custodian thus developing maturing a company’s brand identity, tone of voice and visual language.
- Strong experience with using and maintaining WordPress
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends. being numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Understanding of customer segmentation and targeting.
- Good knowledge of Digital Analysis tools (HotJar, Google Analytics etc), Community Management tools, main PPC channels and Optimisation tools;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
Skill-sets and Requirements
Currently living in Malta
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferable) in Marketing or a related field
Job Reference: HK398
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.