In this position of a Digital Marketing Executive, you will report to the Head of Marketing and be responsible for,
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with current and potential clients.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy, including creating monthly plans for all products’ social media pages.
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Define most important social media KPIs and provide constructive feedback.
- Monitor the ongoing company presence on social media and suggest solutions to increase visibility and engagement.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Create basic social media artworks using a photo and design software.
- Create monthly reports to measure the success and performance of every social media campaign and ad-hoc posts.
- Create Digital Marketing efforts using Web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase the company’s brand awareness. .
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of 2 years+ as Social Media Expert and/or Digital Marketing Executive
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media and email campaigns.
- Knowledge in Google Adwords and SEO/SEM is a plus.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Knowledge and experience in creating basic artwork using any Photoshop and design software/s.
- Structured and well organised.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Team player.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English as well as Maltese
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook including Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media best practices.
- Proficient in MS applications - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Qualifications in marketing, web technologies or any related field
- Currently living in Malta
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.