As a Corporate Affairs Officer you will form part of a small team while focusing on creating and communicating a favourable public image within duties related to PR, Marketing and Events. Main duties are as follows:
- Assist with public awareness campaigns: traditional and digital
- Advise on PR & Marketing matters
- Write, edit and publish press releases
- Assist with organising, coordinating and managing logistics needs for local and international events
- Liaise with all stakeholders - internal departments, suppliers and others
- Carry out Ad hoc projects appointed from time to time
Education and Experience
- Degree level of Education in Communications, Marketing or Management related fields is a must
- 2 years experience within a PR and Marketing role is needed
- Experience within the Gaming Industry will be favourably considered
- Understanding of e-tendering processes seen as a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is required, knowledge of Wordpress, Mailchimp, SproutSocial and other Social Media platforms considered an asset.
- Native level of Maltese is preferred, however a professional level of English is required
- Responsible with accountability & action oriented mentality
- Strategic thinker
- Thrives when working under pressure
- Team player
This Corporate Affairs Officer role is with a company related to the iGaming industry in Malta.
Job Reference Code: KD016
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.