Our client, a growing software company operating remotely, is recruiting for a Copywriter to join their Content / Marketing team. Your duties here will involve;
- Conducting keyword research to identify target keywords on a specific topic or idea to plan and structure your work accordingly.
- Keeping yourself updated with current news about WordPress and its updates from time to time.
- Writing different kinds of accurate and engaging content to guide WordPress users on their journey in the most effective way possible.
- Edit product descriptions, buying guides, and support text throughout our website and marketing collateral.
- Addressing the SEO requirements for each blog post and optimizing the content to ensure that it reaches the right audience.
- Making edits to existing website content to improve readability, SEO, and accuracy, while keeping the content up to date.
- Learning the products and technicalities work and how customers use them so you can contribute to improving our sales and support strategy.
- Assisting users and supporting them in the best way possible.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have at least three years of professional writing experience
- Have professional verbal and written communication skills, especially in English
- Be a passionate reader, researcher, blogger, and copywriter who has a keen interest in technology
- Be a self-starter who takes the initiative to solve problems and learn new skills.
- Be comfortable working with minimal supervision.
- Be results-oriented and focused on the outcome of your writing, not just the words themselves.
- Having familiarity with Wordpress and SEO is an asset
Education & Experience
Having a diploma/degree level of education within a relative field such as Communications, English Literature/Writing, Marketing, is desirable
- Fully Remote
- 28 days of leave
- Equipment provided
- Study Support
- Competitive salary with an additional performance bonus
Job Reference: NT414
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.