Our client who specialises in FMCG is looking for a Content Specialist. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Develop the tone of voice for the new brands
- Produce clear, concise, and engaging content that aligns with the chosen brand's tone and messaging.
- Conduct research to stay updated with industry trends, competitors, and best practices to inform content strategies.
- Write and edit copy for a variety of channels, ensuring content is error-free, grammatically sound, and SEO-optimised.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop content strategies that meet business objectives and target audience needs.
- Craft compelling narratives and stories that connect with our audience on an emotional level.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure that written content complements visual elements effectively.
- Support the Sales team with best narratives to their email content ensuring a homogenous message and tone across all communications
- Review and edit content to ensure accuracy, consistency, and clarity throughout the platforms and touchpoints.
- Incorporate SEO best practices to improve the discoverability and visibility of content.
- Manage social media accounts ensuring intime delivery of the creatives from the designer or the third parties.
Working Hours - Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proven experience in content creation and copywriting
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Understanding of SEO principles and keyword research
- Creativity, adaptability, and a passion for storytelling
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- laptop of your choice plus phone
- Comprehensive International Health Insurance
- Office lunches, snacks and refreshments
Job Reference: PS028
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.