At Expedition42 we aspire to give HR professionals and CEOs superpowers through meaningful quality insights, services & products. Bringing together 5 leading brands (konnekt, jobsinmalta, talexio, payrollmalta & salariesinmalta), Expedition42 is geared towards improving individual and organisational wellbeing and having a measurable positive impact on the world of work.
We are looking for an organised and highly diligent Content & Social Media Specialist to join our team, where you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and your duties will include:
- Supporting the creation of social media campaigns and strategies, including planning, content ideation, and implementation of schedules.
- Growing and expanding the company's social media presence into new social media platforms, while increasing presence on existing platforms.
- Ensuring social media platforms are updated regularly.
- Coordinating photo shoots, video shoots or other marketing projects required.
- Researching and writing SEO-optimised content for different platforms.
- Collaborating with colleagues from the Marketing Team as well as from other departments to ensure branding is in line with the company strategy.
- Creating and distributing engaging written and graphic content in accordance with the marketing team’s objectives.
- Supporting in Employer Branding activities through constant collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Possess a professional level of written and spoken English
- Be organised, ambitious and motivated to learn
- Creative with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work well within a team as well as on own initiative
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in social media management or content creation
- Experience in content writing will be considered an asset
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field will be considered an asset
Job Reference: JF963
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.