Our client, a growing, international aviation company based in Malta, is recruiting for a Communications Coordinator to join their growing team.
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet and portal, newsletters, and regular email bulletin. You may also be required to work on the layout of content.
- Assist in social media posting and video content creator.
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally as well as with external stakeholders.
- Graphic Designer of communications mediums.
- Deliver presentations at organizational events.
- Draft messages or scripts for senior executives to be used for presentation in written or spoken form.
- Ensure communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments / companies of the organization.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation.
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the organization, either face to face or through regular written communication.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3-5 years in a similar position is a must, whilst aviation experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills - high level of written and spoken English
- Good presentation skills
- Flexible, Organized and abole to work with multi and diverse interfaces
- Experienced on Graphic design, story telling and social media / marketing
- Based in Malta
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in communications, literature or marketing is essential.
- Health Insurance
- Lunch Allowance
Job Reference: OA164
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.