Within this Communication Assistant role, you will be forming part of the company’s Department of Operations. Your main duties will include:
- Develop and implement a digital communication strategy for the optimisation of existing platforms
- Create or update procedures, tools, policies, standards, SOPs and guidelines for collaboration platform pages
- Conceive, plan and draft communication material and publications such as newsletter articles, content for general website, leaflets, brochures, reports and working papers
- Support the creation of content of Confluence pages by researching
- Provide periodical reports and analysis on Confluence performances and trends on online users
- Responsible for the web design and the user experience research methods of Confluence pages
- Identify the development and the implementation of new digital communication strategy in order to ensure the optimisation of the new existing platforms
Education and Experience
- A university degree of minimum three years preferably in Communication, Social Sciences or related field
- Previous professional experience in communication-related activities
- Professional fluency in English both written and spoken
- Be a competent user of various IT packages such as website content management and Microsoft Office
- Excellent use of MS Office in particular Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Advantageous: Content Management Systems ( Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence, Wix, Wordpress) of Social Media Platforms (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn), Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Matomo, SEO, SEm and InfoGraphic Tools.
- Experience in using Video Editing, Adobe Design and knowledge of HTML and CSS
This Communications Assistant (temporary) job is with a well established international agency based in Malta.
Job Reference: ZO933
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.