We are looking for an energetic Brand Manager to join our team, where you will be responsible for ensuring that the product & services communication strategy resonates with current & potential customers whilst maintaining the brand identity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing an effective communication roadmap that speaks directly to the company’s audience.
- Defining creative & visual guidelines that will be the standard for the company.
- Nurturing existing PR relations & creating new ones guaranteeing the brand continuously gains awareness.
- Working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer in a re-branding exercise that will give the company a holistic approach.
- Managing budgets aiming to improve spend effectiveness through campaign roll-outs.
- Performing market analysis & adjusting communication accordingly to ensure the brand is always top of mind.
- Being the brand guardian across all company levels.
- Being vocal with your ideas, helping the team understand your point of view, brainstorming together and finding the best way forward.
- Participating in the analysis of marketing campaigns and identifying room for improvement.
- Organising external events & brand appearances.
- Liaising with agencies & designers on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the different brand websites, ensuring they are regularly reviewed reflecting the company’s culture and identity.
- Supporting the marketing team ensuring that all tools and information is available so everyone can be as effective & efficient as possible.
- Ensuring up to date image libraries that colleagues can access and use when needed.
- Creating promotional collateral as the need arises.
The above description is not to be regarded as exhaustive. Other tasks and responsibilities of a broadly comparable nature may be added on a temporary or permanent basis, as appropriate.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Highly structured, hands-on & multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results.
- Resilient with a hunger to succeed.
- Pro-active & likes to lead.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree required. Candidates with a Master’s degree in Marketing will be given preference.
- 3+ years experience in marketing communication.
- Brand management experience will be considered an asset.
- People management experience will be given preference.
Job Reference: UT560
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.