As the Brand Manager, you will report to the company’s Chief Commercial Officer, the Brand Manager is responsible for the successful development, and management of the Brand in Malta, supporting the brand vision and strengthening brand equity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Brand Strategy, implementation of the Action Plan and best possible use of the Marketing Budget.
- Evaluate Brand Strategy aiming to increase market share in pharmacies and ultimately, the maximization of sales and profit.
- Ensure achievement of all set targets, monitor and modify when necessary ensuring alignment with International Brand strategy and guidelines
- Manage and support the brand’s team in the field on a day-to-day basis, monitoring the team’s activity reports to measure goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Establish a strong personal presence and network successfully both in Pharmacies and with local Health Care Professionals.
- Lead the development of the team so that business objectives are met while consistently delivering the highest level of Customer Service to Pharmacies and Health Care Professionals.
- Direct the development of all Brand marketing communication, particularly via Digital Media channels in conjunction with the Company’s Marketing team.
- Ensure high-level execution of product launches, events and seasonal brand campaigns for the growth of the business with the brand and marketing teams;
- Review financial, sales, market and business intelligence KPIs consistently.
- Perform regular market research and trends analysis, ensuring best possible brand presence and visibility in Pharmacies thanks to best practice POS merchandising
Qualifications & Experience:
The candidate should ideally have:
- Previous brand management experience;
- Qualification in management and/or marketing is a strong plus;
- Experience in selling skincare, healthcare and/or lifestyle consumer goods is strongly preferred;
- Proficient in IT and reporting tools;
- Experience in managing & directing sales teams.
Attributes & Skills Required:
- Meticulous work approach, with an eye for detail;
- Excellent communication skills, organizational, planning and time management capabilities;
- Ability to multitask;
- Willing to travel;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Business and Marketing acumen
- Numerate with the ability to understand and analyse performance and make effective decisions
- Hold a native level of English, Maltese would also be referred
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - RT947
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.