Our client is seeking a Brand Executive ready to take clients by storm and be part of a team. Energy, enthusiasm, a can-do attitude, and a half-decent sense of humour are a must. We want someone who has been in the trenches, lives social media, understands the nature of the world of advertising through experience and a strong portfolio
- Communicate ideas and present strategic and creative work confidently and clearly to senior channel marketing clients as well as other areas of the business.
- Directs, administers, and controls the client portfolio day-to-day activities in an assigned area.
- Build good relationships with clients and become a trusted and safe pair of hands.
- Manage client expectations on all levels and always aim to over-deliver.
- Participates in the development of client campaigning area strategic plans, goals, and objectives, ensuring marketing campaigns KPI’s are met.
- Reviews analysis of client performance, and makes the appropriate changes in marketing strategies, goals, and objectives responding to status and conditions.
- Add value through a keen and evolving knowledge of all facets of digital advertising, staying at the forefront of the regular changes to technology and best practices as well as looking for opportunities that could be of benefit to the client portfolio.
- Manage internal agency relationships deftly, motivating the extensive cross-discipline wider team to get things done in the most time and cost-efficient way for your clients.
- Ensures compliance with established procedures to provide high-quality service and outstanding customer care.
- Participates in the implementation of divisional and agency initiatives and strategies.
- Practices cost containment strategies, maintaining client profitability and growth of the area.
- Coordinates operation strategies and activities between the creative and executive teams to ensure the provision of outstanding creative material and customer service within the deadline.
- Provides leadership, support, and guidance to facility management.
- Collaborates with the Manager Director and Chairperson when necessary to respond to acquisition opportunities.
- Produce all standard account management documents quickly and efficiently (e.g., contact reports, status reports and timelines).
- Prepare media schedules and liaise with media in the booking of these media schedules.
- Source suppliers (locally and abroad) to meet client needs and manage projects through completion.
- Keep up to date with local media programming and upcoming advertising opportunities and make recommendations to clients.
- Demonstrate experience with event coordination and planning.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Thrives when working under pressure
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a can-do attitude
- Excellent proficiency in both Maltese and English, written and verbal is a must for this role
- Driving License
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent is preferred
- Solid previous experience within a marketing role is a must
- Be a person who lives on social media and understands the nature of the world of advertising through experience
Job Reference: QK024
Marketing Jobs & PR Jobs in Malta entail the promotion of companies, brands, products and services to specific audiences. Jobs in marketing & PR include account management, affiliate management, brand management, business intelligence, customer relationship management, content, digital marketing, events, graphic design, social media marketing, marketing management, public relations, market research, merchandising, web design,and audio visual jobs.