As a Storekeeper (Maintenance Department) you will be mainly responsible for:
- Receiving, unloading and shelving supplies
- Performing other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing and labelling supplies
- Inspecting deliveries for damage or discrepancies
- Ensuring proper control and recording of finished products returned by distributors as Damages or Returns
- Rotating stock and coordinating the disposal of surplus
- Ensuring adequate record keeping and managing all documentation to confirm proper stock levels
Package: Basic Salary + Health Insurance
Working Hours: Mornings
Education & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role is a must
- An O'level standard of education is ideal
- Proficiency in English - both written and spoken. Knowledge of Maltese will be considered a strong asset.
- Possession of a Driving License C will be preferred
This Storekeeper job opportunity is with a well-established company within the manufacturing industry.
Job Reference: ZN226
Manufacturing Jobs in Malta focus on the various stages of production and maintenance of products. Jobs in manufacturing include production & operation, assembly, health & safety, maintenance engineering, and quality control roles.