Having the Quality Assurance Technician job means you would be reporting to the Head of Quality while being responsible for monitoring and testing of the Production Process at all stages ensuring all set specifications are being adhered too and any improvement needs highlighted. Your main duties will include the following:
- Carry out any necessary testing within different parts of production
- Monitor cleaning and sterilizing procedures.
- Take microbiological samples and perform mircrobiological testing
- Maintain adequate stock of chemicals and reagents for analysis and preparation of stock solutions
- Carry out inspection tests on intermediate and finished packages
- Collect final product samples and test for shelf life and prior to final dispatch
- Finalise necessary reporting of test and analysis
Important - Shift work involved however shift allowances included
Education and Experience
- BTEC National Diploma in Applied Science or an A’ Level in Chemistry and/or Biology is seen as favourable, however an O’Level pass in Chemistry and/or Biology is a must.
- Experience within a lab environment is prefered
- ICT literate
- Professional level of English is a must with a native level of Maltese being desirable
- Self motivated and works well under pressure
- Good at communicating at different levels
This Quality Assurance Technician role is with a well-established manufacturing company in Malta.
Job Reference:- YY358
Manufacturing Jobs in Malta focus on the various stages of production and maintenance of products. Jobs in manufacturing include production & operation, assembly, health & safety, maintenance engineering, and quality control roles.