In the role of a Quality Control (QC) Data Reviewer, you will be working alongside the QC Department, and your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the validity and accuracy of the data by participating in the audits of worksheets, calibrating of protocols, reports and raw data archives
- Preparing and checking Certificates of Analysis for raw materials and packaging materials.
- Providing training and retraining to laboratory staff on proper laboratory documentation procedures as required and ensuring that this is documented according to procedures.
- Meeting production schedules by coordinating review in order to ensure that all materials are reviewed and released in a timely manner.
- Acting as a backup on any archival and sample registration processes when required.
- Ensuring GMP compliance as per local and EU procedures and guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance to the EHS management system in line with the international standards, as well as local and EU regulations in the daily operation of the Department.
Education and Qualifications:
- A Diploma or Degree in Chemistry.
- 4 years’ Work experience working in a QC Lab.
- Knowledge of cGMP, cGLP, FDA guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Proficient level of English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Mathematical and statistical skills.
The Quality Control Data Reviewer position is with a local pharmaceutical company.
Job Reference Code: FW262
Manufacturing Jobs in Malta focus on the various stages of production and maintenance of products. Jobs in manufacturing include production & operation, assembly, health & safety, maintenance engineering, and quality control roles.