In this QC Analyst job, your main responsibilities will include;
- Testing raw materials and finished dosage forms
- Taking samples in accordance with standard test procedures
- Performing final product stability analysis
- Reporting any non-conformities
- Carrying out complete documentation
- Adhering to the appropriate GLP and to local safety guidelines
Education & Experience
- A Degree in Chemistry and Biology or Pharmacy OR a Diploma in Applied science OR an A ‘level standard of education in Chemistry and Biology
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is necessary
- Possess a strong eye for detail and an analytical approach
- Be highly motivated and able to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
This QC Analyst role is with an international pharmaceutical company in Malta. This job is on 2 shift, morning and afternoon.
Job Reference Code: VA683
Manufacturing Jobs in Malta focus on the various stages of production and maintenance of products. Jobs in manufacturing include production & operation, assembly, health & safety, maintenance engineering, and quality control roles.