In the job as a Production Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Production. Your main job responsibilities will include:
- Managing of resources and the daily operations of the production department.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring of procedures and processes, to the planning of the manufacturing schedule
- Assignment of human and material resources, and the evaluation of scientific data resulting from the department’s operations.
- Closely monitor progress and take corrective action when necessary to ensure pre-set production targets are achieved.
Education & Experience
- Possess a Degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry and preferably also hold postgraduate qualifications.
- Five (5) years experience in production management and resource planning.
- Comfortable working in an office as well as in a pharmaceutical production and packaging plant.
- Experience in an industrial environment, ideally within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Proven management skills are considered essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and organisational skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate both in Maltese and English.
- Possess a sharp commercial acumen and a results-oriented approach to work.
- Resilient person yet flexible who has the ability to stay on top under pressure, tight deadlines and changing requirements.
This Production Manager job is within a pharmaceutical company, specialising in the development, manufacturing and marketing of APIs.
Job Reference Code: MT 2352/17