A job for a Process Engineer - Injection Moulding has arisen. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and implementing improvements on the lines of productivity
- Augmenting the line process by analysing the process performance parameters and occurring variances
- Handling minor modifications and adjustments to equipment, process parameters optimisation, planning maintenance and quality controls
- Developing and improving processes in achieving set objectives whilst training new staff on the production lines
Education and Experience
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience working within a manufacturing/industrial environment and Process Controls
- Injection Moulding experience is required
- Have a problem-solving approach
- Ready to work in a team, with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
This Process Engineer - Injection Moulding position is with an internationally established, well-reputed manufacturing company.
Job Reference: GF545
Manufacturing Jobs in Malta focus on the various stages of production and maintenance of products. Jobs in manufacturing include production & operation, assembly, health & safety, maintenance engineering, and quality control roles.