A job opportunity for a Planning Manager has arisen. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationship with the Customer Delivery Managers to manage customer expectations
- Collating schedules in line with budget expectations that can be managed by different departments
- Coordinating and facilitating the flow of work on the shop floor ensuring daily production requirements are met while reflecting the planning of material and lead times with Procurement and Shipping departments
- Ensuring the balance of supply and demand in a fast-paced environment by managing short term and long term goals
Education and Experience
- A Diploma in Management is strongly preferred
- Previous experience working with a manufacturing setting and in planning is necessary
- Experience in leading, coordinating and supervising a cross-functional team
- Logistics experience would be an asset
- Experience in data-driven decision making
- Proficiency in English and Maltese
- Ability to organize large amounts of information into a coherent and meaningful format
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent Leadership and Management skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and in other Microsoft Office products and scheduling software an asset
Our client is a well established, multinational company with a manufacturing base in Malta.
Job Reference: QX882
Manufacturing Jobs in Malta focus on the various stages of production and maintenance of products. Jobs in manufacturing include production & operation, assembly, health & safety, maintenance engineering, and quality control roles.