Our client is looking for an experienced Quality Technician. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all machines are operating to same adaptation and training sets
- Ensuring that only genuine spoiled products are destroyed
- Highlighting and resolving relevant production problems
- Ensuring all operators use correct examination procedures (continuity between shifts).
- Liaising with QC department to ensure all spoiled products are removed.
- Arranging unfit sampling where spoil encountered
- Initiate and lead projects to reduce spoil
- Maintain data for investigation and analysis.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, spoilage & quality issues
Education and Experience
- Experience in maintenance within a manufacturing environment is required
- Electro-technical education and practical experience in technology, electronics, and mechanical
- High degree of computer literacy
- Experience of leading teams in order to investigate root causes of spoilage
- Greenbelt trained or similar
- Detailed knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
- Professional fluency in English is required, Maltese is considered an asset
- Good interpersonal skills to motivate mixed teams and ensure sustainable solutions
- Project management skills to contribute to the planning and implementation of change.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and pro-active
This position is with a manufacturing company in Malta.
Job Reference Code: KC522
Manufacturing Jobs in Malta focus on the various stages of production and maintenance of products. Jobs in manufacturing include production & operation, assembly, health & safety, maintenance engineering, and quality control roles.