In the job of a Maintenance Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the operational efficiency of the production facility
- Performing routine preventive and breakdown maintenance
- Maintaining equipment in excellent working conditions to limit downtime as per company’s standards
Education and Experience
- A Higher/National Technical Diploma, holding Electrical licenses A & B
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a manufacturing environment is needed
- Highly motivated with the ability to work and troubleshoot independently
- Good communication skills in English and Maltese
- Able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
The position of Maintenance Technician is with an international pharmaceutical company. Candidates must be willing to work on a two-shift basis.
Base salary plus overtime.
Job Ref: SH410
Manufacturing Jobs in Malta focus on the various stages of production and maintenance of products. Jobs in manufacturing include production & operation, assembly, health & safety, maintenance engineering, and quality control roles.