A job opportunity for an Electronics Engineer has arisen. Your main job responsibilities will include
- Building/commissioning end-of-line testers/assembly jigs control boxes
- Modules installation, wiring and programming
- Testing of semi-automated and fully automated systems
- Ensuring quality and cost targets are being reached
Education and Experience
- Possess a Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge in Siemens PLC and/or C/C++/C# .NET will be considered an asset
- Experience in industrial motion control and systems environment will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills both in Maltese and English
- Able to work under working load pressure
- Ready to take up challenges
- Be hardworking and creative
The job of an Electronics Engineer is with a multi-national manufacturing company
Manufacturing Jobs in Malta focus on the various stages of production and maintenance of products. Jobs in manufacturing include production & operation, assembly, health & safety, maintenance engineering, and quality control roles.