In this position of School Administrator (Gozo) you will be reporting to the Managing Director and be responsible for general administration through effective and efficient use of resources available
- The position is an important link between partner agents, students and management on various matters, including but not limited to, answering enquirers regarding the services offered, issuing quotations and invoices, booking accommodation, preparing and distributing information packs and other material, as well as inputting data for record purposes.
- You will also act as liaison to students, supporting and assisting them with queries, providing them with general information throughout their stay, and be the first point of contact for emergencies on a 24/7 basis.
- In addition you will oversee the general upkeep of the premises, ensuring that they are kept clean, that equipment and amenities are continuously functioning and that supplies are replenished.
Experience & Skills
- In order to be considered for this role you will have a degree level of education
- You will be an extremely flexible and sociable person, coupled with excellent communication skills and at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- You will be fluent in both written and spoken English, Maltese and any other languages will be considered an asset
- You will have proven managerial, leadership experience and skills
- You will be a highly organised person with excellent project handling skills and a customer focused approach.
- You must be able to work well under pressure and have a practical approach, particularly adept at troubleshooting within the shortest time possible.
- You will provide outstanding customer service, able to develop and maintain healthy business relationships.
- You will have your own transport and clean driving licence
- Candidate must be currently living in Gozo
Our client is an established language school offering educational support to an international portfolio of clients. They are looking for a School Administrator to join their tight knit and dynamic team in Gozo.
Job Reference - MT 8910/17