In this role as Project Manager you will be working within the project management department and carrying out the following duties:-
- Taking ownership of and overseeing execution of multiple projects related to operations, quality and change management
- Defining project scope, project milestones and providing budget justification
- Managing deadlines and project budgets
- Acting as a central point of contact to project stakeholders in order to understand, gather and analyse their business requirements and support them through the project lifecycle
- Ensuring that project delivery and testing cycles are properly planned with appropriate risk mitigation strategies
- Analysing, evaluating and documenting business requirements and conducting gap analysis of new requirements needed
- Administering Change Control procedures
Education and Experience:
- In possession of a Degree in Business Management, Project Management, IT or similar is a must
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a project management or similar role is necessary
- Financial services background is seen as an asset
- Excellent level of English is a must: verbal and written, together with a native level of Maltese seen as a major plus
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. Nonetheless, we are carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above.
Management Jobs in Malta involve activities which relate to improving company performance through the implementation of business solutions and management strategies. Jobs in management include business relationship management, customer relationship management, general management, management consulting, operations, project management and strategy & planning roles.