As a Project Manager and reporting to the CMO for a well known online search engine, you will help businesses reach their target audiences more effectively. Your creative and innovative thinking will enable you to develop client-focused approaches to go the extra mile.
- Experience in managing multiple digital projects simultaneously. -
- Experience in a client-facing project management position for at least 3 years in an agency is ideal.
- You will be passionate about the delivery of projects and outstanding service.
- Experience managing the delivery of projects using agile methodology and client liaison.
- You will have experience in delivering end to end projects on-time within scope and budget.
- Project management know-how is a must: managing workload and priorities; applying planning and structure to get activities done; stakeholder management; and a focus on achieving results. -
- You will be an ambitious person who is looking to develop their career path in customer success and more complex installation project management and who wants to learn and develop skills fast.
- At least 3 years of project management experience, ideally in a media and/or full-service agency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with project management software is a plus (MS Teams, SharePoint, Workfront, Asana).
- Ability to work with team members of various skill levels and functions and foster a collaborative environment.
- Your ownership mentality gives you the ability to work independently as needed. You have a high bar of excellence, with the ability to take feedback and criticism without ego.
- Have a high level of written and spoken English - Maltese would also be an asset
- Hold an EU driving licence
- Currently living in Malta
Management Jobs in Malta involve activities which relate to improving company performance through the implementation of business solutions and management strategies. Jobs in management include business relationship management, customer relationship management, general management, management consulting, operations, project management and strategy & planning roles.