Our client is currently seeking to recruit an Opex Manager to drive Operational Excellence Projects within the organization. In this role you will be responsible for:-
- Managing, leading and coaching various departments on Operational Excellence Programs
- Leading and facilitating Lean 6 Sigma and Kaizen manufacturing techniques to further develop a culture of operational excellence
- Training and coaching of new staff members to plan and implement a number of operating systems and management infrastructures
- Undertaking initiatives aimed at cost-cutting, increasing efficiency, customer services, and overall quality.
- Periodic project review meetings and presentations with stakeholders to monitor miles stones and determine a way forward in line with company strategy and goals.
Education and Experience
- Tertiary Level of Education and a Lean 6 Sigma qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a manufacturing setting
- Fluency in written and verbal Maltese and English is a must
- Proven ability to train, coach and mentor employees
- A highly meticulous individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A personable and charismatic individual who is driven and resilient
Our client is a leading manufacturing company committed to ongoing development and success. The position may call for the candidate to Travel on Business Trips.
Job Reference:- BE102
Management Jobs in Malta involve activities which relate to improving company performance through the implementation of business solutions and management strategies. Jobs in management include business relationship management, customer relationship management, general management, management consulting, operations, project management and strategy & planning roles.