Within this job as an Operations Manager you will ensure the smooth running of the company’s hospitality operations by planning, organising and managing all related aspects of the business.
Your duties will include:
- The daily running of the establishment whilst working with the other departments to ensure an efficient and streamlined service
- Overseeing the Front Desk, Housekeeping, Security and F&B Service
- Planning, implementation and follow-up of high-quality events
- Conducting regular operational checks to ensure SOP implementation in all departments
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction & service recovery process
- Organising and leading meetings with Heads of Departments on a regular basis
- Monitoring all purchases and requisitions while maintaining operation & overhead costs
- Liaising with the F&B Manager and Chefs to check the stock in hand
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and ensuring the growth of the business
- Be available on call 24 hours a day in case of any emergencies
Education & Experience
- Solid previous experience in a similar position
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Maltese
- Proficiency IT applications, including MS Office
- Pleasant personality and customer-centric approach to work
- Be a natural leader and be able to communicate effectively with employees and customers
- Polite and Mature attitude
- Be flexible, creative and passionate
- Currently living in Malta
This Operations Manager job is with an established and reputable organisation operating in the hospitality industry.
Job Reference - EL389
Management Jobs in Malta involve activities which relate to improving company performance through the implementation of business solutions and management strategies. Jobs in management include business relationship management, customer relationship management, general management, management consulting, operations, project management and strategy & planning roles.