Operations Manager - Malta
In this position of a Operations Manager you will lead our team of 3 project managers ( leisure groups and MICE) to expand the business.
- You will manage the day to day entire operations network and team
- Provide support and direction to the team regarding daily operations and active meetings / events.
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with suppliers
- Implement cost efficient and effective changes in work processes.
- Design, quote and manage events as needed
- Maintain detailed cost sheets and project files throughout
- Manage and supervising the preparation and build of the programme
- Onsite event management ensuring event runs smoothly and resolving any issues
- Reconciling and wrapping up programme with accounts
Skills & Experience
- You will have a solid background with at least 5 years sales experience in a DMC and a sound knowledge of the local tourism scene, the suppliers and the people behind them.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; fluency in other languages such as Italian and / or German will be considered as an asset
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and analytical skills
- Be able to work under pressure and within a team.
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - IH431
Our client a Destination Management Company specializing in the organization of Leisure, Special Interest Travel, Conference and Incentive groups.
Management Jobs in Malta involve activities which relate to improving company performance through the implementation of business solutions and management strategies. Jobs in management include business relationship management, customer relationship management, general management, management consulting, operations, project management and strategy & planning roles.