An international manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Manager. You will be responsible for total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment (including software programming). Other responsibilities include:
- Carrying site maintenance function and providing multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Ensuring maximum productivity, minimum defects and minimising the incidence of process variations
- Ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Managing, leading and mentoring the team on technical best practice and establishing standard policies and procedures
- Implementing and managing continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principles by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes
Education and Experience
This vacancy requires:
- A relevant Manufacturing and/ or Engineering Degree
- Extensive operational experience in a plant
- Leadership and People Management experience
- Experience of managing CapEx projects
- Understanding of manufacturing and procurement/supply chain
- Strategy and Development
- Leadership and People Management
- Financial and Budget Control
- Excellent communication skills with experience in written and verbal presentations
- ISO understanding and/ or certification with technical capability and understanding.
- Proficiency in English and Maltese language is a must
Our client is an established international company in the manufacturing industry.
Job Reference Code: EF337