A job vacancy for a Quality Systems Manager - EMEA has arisen within the pharmaceutical industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance of the EMEA Entity’s Quality System with Global procedures and external regulations
- Deploying global management review metrics through the site scorecards
- Keeping stakeholders informed about Quality Systems significant changes and compliance risks
- Supporting the internal and external audit program as needed
- Providing compliance support by request to sub-entities (support in preparation to external inspections, Quality Systems implementation support/follow up)
- Leading the EMEA change control management process execution and monitoring
- Supporting the regional documentation process.
Education and Experience
The vacancy requires a:
- Possess a Degree in Engineering, Pharmacy or Life Science related field
- Minimum 5 years of quality systems experience within a healthcare environment
- Ability to interpret European regulations and guidelines
- Excellent organizational of project management skills
- Open to innovation and risk-taking
- Strong written and spoken Maltese and English
Our client, a multinational company operating in Malta with increased activity in its manufacturing and trading operations.
Job Reference Code: ED494
Management Jobs in Malta involve activities which relate to improving company performance through the implementation of business solutions and management strategies. Jobs in management include business relationship management, customer relationship management, general management, management consulting, operations, project management and strategy & planning roles.