A leading food manufacturing company are looking for a Process Operator to join their growing team. You will play a crucial role in the transformation of the raw material to the finalized product. This role involves operating equipment, monitoring production processes and ensuring quality and food safety.
- Operate and oversee equipment involved in the efficient processing of raw materials into various products whilst using the right recipes and following standard operating procedures
- Perform timely quality checks and make necessary corrections when required
- Raise maintenance requests and perform basic interventions
- Adhere to strict hygiene standards, ensuring a clean and sanitized production environment and equipment to prevent contamination and ensure food safety
- Manage raw material stocks by following FIFO (First In, First Out).
- Collect data related to the process
- Adhere to safety regulations and best practices to create a safe work environment. Report any equipment or work practices that could danger one’s health or safety
- General Education Certificate
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment or in a food preparation establishment will be considered an asset
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Team player.
- Good spoken and written English.
- 10. Proficient in computer use especially Microsoft Office tools.
Day in Day Out from 03.30hrs till 16.50hrs or 06.00hrs till 19.20hrs
*Shift will be changing to 3 shift eventually
Job Reference: EC069