One of our clients in Corporate Services is seeking a senior lawyer and/or a senior accountant to form part of their Tax Advisory department as a Senior Tax Associate.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To provide tax advice, legal and business expertise to clients accordingly;
- To share knowledge and experience, particularly in but not limited to the tax law, with the partners of the Firm and with other employees of the Firm for the benefit of the Firm’s business and to assist the Firm with further development of its tax practice;
- To advise on tax matters in the context of commercial transactions;
- To foster good communication and information sharing within the Firm’s tax practice group and with the Firm’s network of tax advisors globally;
- To promote and work towards a team-work approach with the Firm;
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a tax advisory role
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic team.
- Great attention to detail
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Maltese
- High level of autonomy and be a team player.
- The ability to work on own initiative
Education & Experience
A fully qualified and warranted Accountant or Lawyer
Job Reference: NN370
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.