Our client, a large well known CSP in Malta, is currently looking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their team.
- Drafting and review of contracts and other legal documentation
- Assisting clients with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure
- On-going servicing of collective investment schemes and other regulated investment entities by providing the clients with suitable solutions in response to their queries
- The set-up of and/or take-over of both regulated and unregulated entities involvement from proposal stage to set-up or take over, including assisting with the incorporation process of new clients
- Carrying out changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure of the various client companies
- Renewing and updating Memorandum and Articles of Association, offering documents as and when required
- Attending Board Meetings in representation of the Company Secretary and fulfilling Company Secretarial duties
- Drafting of resolutions and supplemental documentation
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least three years’ legal experience. A preference will be given to candidates who have working experience at a law firm or who have formed part of the legal team of reputable entities operating within the financial services industry
- Strong organisational, planning and client relationship skills, as well as a strong command of the English language
Education & Experience
In possession of a Law Degree
Job Reference: WU090
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.