Our client, one of Malta’s top-tier law firms, is looking to recruit a Senior Legal Associate to join their team.
- Collecting and maintaining due diligence documents
- Respond to requests from clients, managers and internal sources
- Liaison with external parties such as the registry of companies, regulatory bodies, and banks
- The preparation and drafting of legal documentation in relation to investments and financial institutions
- Overseeing and managing compliance requirements in line with regulatory obligations and internal company policies
- Preparation and submission of annual statutory filings as well as performing other regular statutory obligations
Education & Experience:
- You must be a fully qualified and Warranted Lawyer, recognized locally
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in investments, funds, compliance and/ or corporate admin is essential
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
Job Ref: ZR231
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.