Konnekt forms part of a consortium handling temporary employment for an EU Agency in Poland. The consortium is formed by EMCS, HRK, & Konnekt. By applying for this role, you consent to share your information with the consortium partners.
We are looking for a Polish-based Senior Legal Assistant to work for an EU Agency. The chosen candidate will be forming part of the interim staff of the EU Agency and required to provide support in specific areas of EU and Polish Law.
- To provide legal support either in one or more of the following areas of EU law:
- external borders;
- staff rules and regulations;
- case law;
- financial rules and regulations; or
- personal data protection rules and regulations
- To provide legal support either in one or more of the following areas of Polish law:
- civil law;
- tax-related issues;
- administrative law;
- case law
- To draft and review legal texts, which may include briefing notes, legal opinions, Implementing Rules, Director's Decisions in relation to a variety of aspects of EU public law.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years similar work experience;
- Experience and ability in drafting clear and concise legal documents will be considered an asset;
- Expertise in the European public or administrative law will be considered an asset
- Proficient in main MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Very good command of both spoken and written English (at least C1), knowledge of an additional EU language will be advantageous
Education & Experience
University degree in Law
Job Reference: JV283
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.