One of our clients, an established accounting and audit firm with a strong international presence, is looking to recruit a Senior Lawyer to join their team.
- Reviewing, approving, and drafting agreements and other legal documents to ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Provide general legal advice and support in various areas, including but not limited to corporate, commercial, employment, and intellectual property.
- Assist the legal team with conducting legal research on various points of law and consolidating legal opinions to clients.
- Lead cross-departmental projects and advise the management on general issues that may arise from time to time.
- Advising clients on various legal matters and assisting with contractual negotiations.
- Assisting the other members of the legal team and supervise and review the work of junior lawyers.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A fully qualified lawyer, with a warrant to practice under Maltese law.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Smart, motivated person who is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must possess problem solving and creatively skills and is able to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
Education & Experience
Masters in Advocacy
Job Reference: KJ686
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.