A Senior Executive AML position is currently available with a company related to the iGaming industry in Malta.
- Ensuring the development and growth of the AML/CFT unit
- Manage a small team and train them on compliance-related tasks
- Giving advisory services to both clients and internal staff
- Liaising with local authorities
- Organize and present findings to management
- Staying abreast with current AML/CFT regulations
Education and Experience:
- A Degree in Law, Accounts, IT or Criminology
- A minimum of 3 years of previous local working experience in a similar role
- Impeccable written and spoken skills in English and Maltese
- Highly strategic and analytical
- Leadership skills
- Organized and attentive to detail
Job Reference: DA809
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.