Our Client a leading boutique law firm is seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Lawyer to join their growing team of professionals.
- Directly managing client relationships by providing legal advice on legal matters;
- Assisting Clients with queries in relation to corporate and taxation matters;
- Providing advise and assisting in corporate transactions and restructuring of corporate entities;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts on various areas in accordance with the needs of clients;
- Advising and assisting in relation to various initiatives on tax law and advising on the correct implementation of such structures;
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions to clients.
Education and experience:
- Warranted Lawyers under Maltese law;
- A minimum of 5-6 years of previous experience within a similar position.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients;
- Be capable of working independently as well as in a team;
- Motivated and able to meet deadlines.
*An attractive bonus is given over and above gross annual salary in the attainment of KPI's
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.