A new opportunity for a Senior Corporate Lawyer has arisen within the Malta offices of a well established corporate services provider.
- Assisting in servicing of a portfolio of corporate clients;
- Attending client meetings and onboarding of new clients;
- Overseeing all regulatory aspects related to the company's business;
- Assisting with corporate administration, including mergers and acquisitions;
- Drafting documents, such as MGA and MFSA forms;
- Drafting, negotiating and concluding contractual agreements;
- Assisting with obtaining licenses;
- Preparation and submission of annual returns;
- Liaising with relevant authorities.
Education and experience:
- A qualified lawyer, warranted under Maltese law;
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in corporate law;
- Good understanding of Maltese company law and company service providers rules.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal in written) in English;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Organized and able to perform under pressure
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.