Our client, one of Malta’s top-tier law firms, is looking to recruit a Senior Associate for the Funds and Investment department to join their team.
- Structuring and licensing of investment funds
- Drafting of fund contracts
- Handling mergers and acquisitions
- The preparation of legal documents and contracts as may be required
- Liaising with external parties such as the registry of companies, regulatory bodies, and banks
- Collecting and maintaining due diligence documents
- Assisting managers with compliance and regulatory requirements
Education & Experience:
- A Law Degree or a Bachelor of Commerce degree
- A minimum of 4 years of local working experience in investments and funds is essential
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Hardworking and a team player
- Attentive to detail
Job Reference: NZ575
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.