A Regulatory Officer position is currently available with a company related to the iGaming industry in Malta.
- Carry out due diligence checks
- Ensure companies provide proper documentation and fees have been paid
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Draft and issue licenses
- Process and Issue permits
- Deal with process and application requests and action accordingly
- Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
Education and Experience:
- A degree in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience within compliance, IT, or gaming.
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Can work under pressure
- Has an analytical approach
- Can act strategically
Job Reference: TG290
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.