Our Client a leading local law firm is seeking to recruit an experienced person to perform the role of a regulatory advisor and form part of a team of lawyers and regulatory advisors dedicated to the insurance and pensions clients of the firm;
Assisting clients in regulatory processes such as:
- Obtaining or extending a Licence
- Passporting by services or establishment
- Portfolio transfers/ Mergers & Acquisitions/ Re- domiciliations
- Supporting of or provision of Compliance Officer duties
- Developing required governance/compliance-related documentation, including policies and procedures manuals
- Performing of gap analyses and compliance assessments
- Reviewing or drafting of compliance reports
- Provision of compliance training
Skill-sets and Requirements
- have at least 5 years' experience in providing advice and/or compliance support to insurance and/or pension clients; or.
- have at least 5 years' experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a compliance-related role.
Education & Experience
hold a legal or financial services qualification from a reputable professional or tertiary education institution;
Job Reference: IN896
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.