In this position of a P.A. / Secretary working within the International Practice Department your responsibilities will be for:-
- You will provide general assistance to partners and management of partners time by scheduling appointments;
- Manage conference attendance and organisation and making travel arrangements;
- Management of files to achieve the maximum effectiveness for the partners;
- Call handling and managing clients’ administrative needs;
- Assistance with billing and internal reporting systems;
- Email and calendar management;
- Preparing meetings and greeting clients.
Skills & Experience
- You will hold a min A’ level standard
- Be meticulous in your work approach
- Smart in appearance, hard working and conscientious
- Have to ability to converse fluently in both English and Maltese;
- Being proficient in the use of Word and Excel is a must.
Job Reference - VT084
Our client is a multidisciplinary law firm based in Malta
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.