Our Client, a key multinational player in the wealth management and financial services industry, has a vacancy for a lawyer
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of the department including registrations, transfers and deletions of vessels as well as liaise with respective agencies, surveyors and other relevant individuals
- Providing specialist expertise opinion to the company on corporate law, disputes resolution, borrower related financing issues,
- Manage the legal and contractual aspects of a variety of complex marine and logistics services
- Providing general contractual support, advice on contracts and agreements
- Providing professional advice which includes commercial and contractual risks aspects to help ensure compliance with company policies, and negotiating more complex contractual arrangements
- Managing and advising on any other legal matters that may arise
- Candidates in possession of a Law Degree and warranted under the Maltese Bar will be considered for this role
- Strong legal knowledge in the international maritime law
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Business & commercial minded and have a flair in business processes and procedures
- Possess the ability to isolate core issues within complex problems and be able to move easily between the big picture and the detail
- Dynamic team player & able to take pressure and work in a dynamic environment
Job Reference: MT512
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.