We are looking for an experienced Licensing and Compliance Manager - Remote Gaming to join one of our clients. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the legal and regulatory environment and experience in the gaming industry.
• Monitor and evaluate changes in the legal and regulatory environment
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance
• Liaise with relevant regulatory bodies
• Provide advice and guidance on licensing and compliance matters
• Ensure all gaming products and services comply with relevant laws and regulations
• Prepare reports and presentations for management
• Keep up to date with industry developments
Job Reference: EX863
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.