Our client is a leading financial services company. As they are growing, they would like to engage a Legal Officer to join their team.
- You will be reporting to Senior Legal Counsel
- Provide and assist in the provision of legal advice to the company
- You will conduct legal research and advice on supervisory and regulatory issues
- Vetting and/or drafting of legal agreements binding the company
- Help with the drafting of policies and procedures
- When necessary, assisting in matters related to litigation or potential litigation
Skill-sets and Requirements
- You need to be a warranted accountant
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be a hardworker and diligent
Education & Experience
Have a Maltese law degree
Job Reference: YW152
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.